Tuesday, November 9, 2021

The Three Musketeers

 I’m still in a group with Ashleigh Miller and Eden Wright. Unfortunately, Isabel just didn’t meet the work standards that I hold myself. I care a lot about my grades and her attitude was just too carefree and easy going for me. That’s a fun personality to have but when it gets to the point where work isn’t getting done because “it’s fine” and “we can just submit anything”, it becomes a problem. I’m still friends with her but I think we’ll do better if we’re not working together on an AICE assignment . Ashleigh is still mostly the same. I realize that she likes to be in charge and tends to designate  herself the “leader”. This sometimes gets us into arguments because I prefer an orderly collaborative relationship where no one is in charge and everyone just picks what they want to do and do it. We usually work out a solution in the end. Eden is great at making sure we work together rather than argue. She always knows exactly what to say to calm us down and get us back on track. We just got out next assignment but we immediately started brainstorming what we would do next. We played our favorite music to each other to try and get an idea of what song we would pick for the music video. Our personalities just go together so well. We know how to let loose and have fun but still get our work done. On our last assignment, some of my group mates had days when they couldn’t make it to school. When this happened, they would let me know ahead of time and reach out during class time so that they wouldn’t miss out in anything. This shows me that they care about the assignment because rather than relaxing since they aren’t physically in the class, they take the time out of their day to ensure they get their part of the work done. I’ve definitely chosen the best group mates in the class. We’re the Three Musketeers!






No comments:

Post a Comment

A Glimpse Into The Past (Reflection)

Critical Reflection Link: Link To Critical Reflection Document The social group my product represents is teenagers and how they are in a dif...