Tuesday, November 9, 2021

It’s Still Me

 Hey guys! It’s still me, Britanique. I’m sixteen years old. I was born in Jamaica, but I moved here, to Florida in 2015. My favorite color is purple. I have four siblings. Two brothers (one on my dad’s side, and one on my mom’s) and two sisters (both on my mom’s side). I also have a dog (Oreo) and a rabbit (Sugar).  Right now, my hair is copper-colored. Over the summer, I wanted a fun way to express myself and my hair has always been one of my favorite features, so I went for it. In my free time, I like to read or pretend I know how to paint. If I’m not doing either of those then you can find me playing with my siblings. I chose this class because I enjoy watching movies and T.V. shows and I thought that it would be interesting to see how such media is created. I also heard that it was a fun class and who would pass up the opportunity to create their own media? I’ve always liked the idea of traveling and hope to travel to Paris and The Maldives one day. I’m not sure what I want to do in the near future but I’m thinking of going into nursing. If I did become a nurse, it would be a nurse anesthetist, a neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) nurse or a travel nurse. I plan to live in New York, or California so I need a job that will keep the lights on. Growing up, I was always told that education is the key to success and so I put my best effort into everything that I do. My biggest inspiration is my mom because she’s the most hardworking person I know. I plan to start volunteering in animal shelters soon so that I can help find homes for all the precious animals. Here are pictures of my precious animals. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Glimpse Into The Past (Reflection)

Critical Reflection Link: Link To Critical Reflection Document The social group my product represents is teenagers and how they are in a dif...