Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Editing Blog (B)

  

Today was a weird day. I had to take the PSAT and that went from 8am-11:45am. By the time I got to 8th period, it felt like my brain had melted. I stayed up all night studying and so I didn’t get much sleep. Still, I know that the commercial is due on Friday, so I had to continue editing. I went back into iMovie and played the test video I made last class. It included all the scenes, but it was still not cropped or synced. I cropped what I could and lined up the videos to the best of my abilities. This narrowed the time down from 1 minute and 41 seconds to just 37 seconds. My brother recommended that I get CapCut to edit with. I’ve downloaded it, and so far, it’s perfect. I can add text and music directly onto the video and it does not add a watermark. Not only is it easy to use, but it also comes with effects and filters so I can make the commercial more appealing. I have started to play around with the app to find a way to make the transitions smoother. Right now, they don’t blend that well. The video was filmed in several locations so the transitions between the scenes look a little rough. There’s an overlay feature on CapCut so I’m sure it will be an easy fix. I am excited to see how the commercial turns out. With all the work that my groupmates and I have put in, I know it’s going to be amazing. For first-timers, that is. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Glimpse Into The Past (Reflection)

Critical Reflection Link: Link To Critical Reflection Document The social group my product represents is teenagers and how they are in a dif...