Friday, October 15, 2021

The Finale


 It is finally production day! While these past few days have been a bit stressful, I've had so much fun making this commercial with my groupmates. Before this, I never even considered producing a commercial. When I heard the assignment, my head started spiraling with ideas. I realized it would be a lot of work but I couldn't help being excited nonetheless. Despite not knowing how to edit, that became my main role in the end. I had to do a lot of research to figure out how to start, but I have a lot of funny bloopers as a result. This was a great learning experience and I'm glad I got to do it. I had an amazing team to work with. We had fun distractions like the time we stopped to look at the iguana or the impromptu dance battle. In the end, we still submitted our work on time and that's all that matters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Glimpse Into The Past (Reflection)

Critical Reflection Link: Link To Critical Reflection Document The social group my product represents is teenagers and how they are in a dif...